1.02.2014

Top Ten in 2013...

It is always interesting to me to look back over a year of blogging and to see, not only what has happened, but also what my readers find most interesting.  Most of my readers are people that know me personally, which may or may not have something to do with what interests them/you.  I would love to spend a lot of time filling in on this post, but a sink full of dirty breakfast dishes, baskets full of dirty laundry, a house desperately needing to be cleaned, Christmas decorations to be boxed up, Christmas gifts to be put away, grocery list to be made, and many more things are all awaiting my attention.  

Happy 2014 to all of you!  I love new beginnings and as I taste more and more of the Lord's goodness, grace, and mercy, I am finding myself even more grateful for another year to serve Him and to enjoy my precious family and friends.

Now...on to the Top Ten Posts in 2013...

And, the number one post in 2013....

1. 
Franklin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...