5.21.2013

Franklin...

We're enjoying getting to know our little turtle and learning his patterns.  He has some pretty funny antics that I especially enjoy.  After he did not eat for the first 5 days that we had him, we all still get pretty excited when he attacks his food.  Currently he is rejecting all food except for dried shrimp, and I haven't had the heart to make him get hungry enough for the other stuff yet.  But, I will have to soon, because he does need a balanced diet. And, C has agreed to let his name be Franklin...I may or may not have shown her old youtube videos of the Franklin cartoons to influence her decision.

Here are some videos of lil' Frankie boy enjoying his supper tonight... 
(my apologies for the poor quality...our camera is almost 9 years old.)






1 comment:

Angie said...

LOL - Franklin, huh? Love it! Lil' Frankie boy thinks he died and went to turtle heaven. Would you eat turtle pellets when you could have shrimp????? And he doesn't even have to go chase it because someone pushes it back towards him with a fork :) Enjoyed the videos, however, I felt like I had to sit with my legs crossed the whole time I was watching them - bahahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...