After my last post, I feel like I owe any readers I have left a real post...so here goes...
To get started, here's some pictures from our Christmas adventures this month...
|Greg attended a conference at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, |
so we took advantage of the opportunity to tag along!
|I cannot imagine how it must have seemed to someone|
not yet 4 ft tall...
|It was beautiful and we were all overwhelmed.|
|We were hanging out by the fountains while waiting for Greg|
to finish up at his conference and go to dinner with us.
|One of the Christmas features is Gingy's house and the|
opportunity to have your picture taken with him.
|We decorated a Gingerbread family while there...|
|The Magnolia Lobby|
|Love these two and am blessed to experience life with them!|
Some of the highlights from this month include:
- Thanksgiving and a week with my parents visiting
- Christmas parade and viewing decorated Christmas store windows
- Advent Readings at Church
- Christmas Breakfasts at Church in lieu of Sunday School
- Opryland at Christmas (a bucket list item for me!)
- The Polar Express in 3D
- Caroling with our Church family
- Christmas parties
- Driving around to look at Christmas lights
- Watching Christmas movies
- Wrapping and Baking
- The Jesse Tree
- Reading Christmas Books
- Making a Gingerbread family and Gingerbread Snoopy Village
And we will continue adding to the list. Stay tuned for more updates and more pictures...
|This is one of my favorite goodies to make with small children,|
because they can do it almost completely on their own.
|Start with pretzels, place a kiss or a hug on top...|
|Warm in a oven for 5-6 minutes, and then smoosh an M&M on top!|
|Precision is key when cutting out cookies...|
|We each have our own unique decorating styles.|
Good Times, indeed!