1.04.2013

Still alive...

Well...as is usual for me, I stick with the photo challenge for about the first 2/3 and then taper off...well, in this case there was no tapering.  I took very few pictures from the 21st on, but enjoyed a LOT of time with my little family as well as extended family.  We traveled some for the holidays and while it was great to see everyone, we were glad to return home.  Sadly, we shared more than love and togetherness and came home with sickness.  So, I am primarily playing nurse today and catching up on things while the patient rests.  I only have one child, but sometimes caring for her can be exhausting and frightening.  My hearts goes out to all you mamas who care for multiple children at the same time when they are sick.  I am enjoying the snuggles and the time to just slow down, but I will be glad to see her bright eyes again SOON.

I have some posts in mind for the new year and for this month, so hopefully I will get around to them.  Things like reading lists (and a report of my reading for 2012...haha), plans for 2013, home projects, a few stocking stuffers that you can save/pin to use for next Christmas, what's in your purse/makeup bag, etc, a post showing you what I WON on a blog giveaway in December....and the list goes on...

But for now, I was cleaning up the layout (basic though it be, for me!) and thought I should post briefly to let my readers know what's going on around here.  I'm always looking for post ideas, so if there are things that you would like to see covered/addressed on The Eagle's Nest, feel free to leave a comment or message me privately.

Looking forward to all that God has in store for us in 2013...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...