4.13.2012

Friday Fail: Keeping it real...

It would be very easy for me to always post the pictures of the food that turns out well, and the recipes that are perfect, and when my house is clean and neat, and my child looks cute, bathed, and well-groomed...  but since my life isn't like that (all the time), that wouldn't be real.  So the purpose of today's post is to be real.

Homemade Fruit Leather...can't be that hard, right?!?

It tasted good...but it was too hard on the edges 
and gooey in the middle...
turned out more like fruit-goop.

And then, there was the time I tried to make brownies in the waffle-maker... 


Since that turned out to be SO disastrous, the remaining brownie batter was made into mini brownie bites... 

But, she sure did enjoy picking the brownie pieces off of the waffle-maker... 


Stay-tuned for more...these sorts of things happen regularly around here.  I just have to remember to keep my sense of humor, laugh at my circumstances, and grab the camera to document my real life. ;-)

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

love this post :)
There's something magnetic about confession/showing our messiness/being real. Why? because we ALL can relate!!

Angie said...

Reminds me of my Easter Ham :) I should have taken a picture to show you - even veteran's have bad days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...