2.16.2012

Thankful Thursday: Behold What Manner...







Gifts #119 - 142
- my husband doing the dishes, laundry, and making waffles from scratch (all before 9am)
- tickling my girl
- watching TV with my man
- listening to her say, "you put it on your wipth" (lips)
- order restored to chaos
- discovering new space
- God's provision through DIY projects
- for others
- for good providence that seems bad
- in the midst of heartache
- closets filled with clothes
- her delight in making things
- being able to purchase treats for loved ones
- wisdom to be a mom
- gentle reminders we are not our own...
- and they are on loan to us
- pounds disappearing
- new websites
- conscious, intentional living
- yellow roses and sunshine after clouds and rain
- sweet sleep for tired and weary souls
-"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff, they comfort me."











Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...