12.23.2011

Christmas Dinner


Since I shared my Thanksgiving Menu with you, I thought I'd share the Christmas Lunch Menu as well.  Christmas Eve is a tradition from my husband's family, so we'll be having spaghetti and this is what we'll have on Sunday after church:

Ham and Smoked Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Stuffing and Gravy

(And, Mom, if you were planning to fix any of this, we'll be happy to eat it again at your house! ) ;-)  I've been in the kitchen since a little after 6 this morning and I'm so glad to have gotten many things made ahead of time.  I prefer to do this (whenever possible) so that I can relax and enjoy my family and guests during our time together.  Today we had the special privilege of an "Auntie" being in town so C had a playmate. :)

What's on your Christmas menu?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...