12.24.2011

10 Ways to Love...


I have previously shared (here, and here) that I enjoy writing out Scripture as a way of committing it to memory.  Pinterest has provided some good themed lists for this exercise, and this week was no exception.  Once again, I encourage you to write out the verses and meditate on them.  It was/is such a blessing to me and I hope it will be for you also.

10 Ways to Love
  • Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
  • Speak without accusing.  (James 1:19)
  • Give without sparing.  (Proverbs 21:26)
  • Pray without ceasing.  (Colossians 1:9)
  • Answer without arguing.  (Proverbs 17:1)
  • Share without pretending.  (Ephesians 4:15)
  • Enjoy without complaint.  (Philippians 2:14)
  • Trust without wavering.  (1 Corinthians 13:7)
  • Forgive without punishing.  (Colossians 3:13)
  • Promise without forgetting.  (Proverbs 13:12)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...