11.13.2012

cozy...

It's always interesting to know what different people think of as "cozy."  This time of year, I am all about soft PJ's, fuzzy socks, scarves, candles, warm drinks, soft music (usually Christmas), lamp light, blankets, and the list goes on.  Tonight felt especially cozy in my home, and I was thankful for the blessing of a warm house and those that reside within.  I snapped a few pictures to try to capture the coziness...


(We've lived here for 5 1/2 years and I'm finally getting some coverings on the windows.  This is part 1 of 2... 
I haven't decided for sure what part 2 will look like, but I have a few ideas.)


I love candles...and Autumn.

And Thankfulness.



Wine is always good for making one feel warm and cozy too. :)

linking up at Women Living Well

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...