11.29.2012

Birthday freebies...

My birthday was earlier this week, and as adult birthdays are prone to be, it was not terribly over-the-top exciting.  It was mostly just an average day, but I did manage to do a few out-of-the-ordinary and fun things.  It is amazing how many companies out there offer freebies for birthdays in exchange for your e-mail address and/or mailing address.  I've read of people who sign up for all of these offers and list their birthday as a different month on each one so that they freebies are spread throughout the year...I understand WHY they do it, but still seems dishonest to me.  Most of the coupons that I received were good for about a week, so I could spread them out, although some of them require you to show ID and are only good on your actual birthdate.  Colin over at Hip2Save (my fave coupon blogger!) posted a very extensive list back in 2010 of companies that offer birthday freebies.  Check it out when you have a few hours, or just browse and enter in for a couple of them.

Some of the ones that I enjoyed this week were...


BOGO Blizzards for my husband and me...mine was the Candy Cane, and his was the Mint Brownie...


My first Firehouse Sub....


Extra Care Bucks at CVS....I used mine for 2 new bottles of nail polish....

And finally, one of my favorites...free dinner...









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...