8.19.2012

weekend in pictures...

So my camera is dying dead.  I haven't figured out if this is just because I've drained every last little bit out of the rechargeable batteries or if it's actually the (8 year old) camera.  TBD.  In the meantime, I'm stuck with my (less than desirable but better than nothing) camera on my phone. blech.  Costco has some suh-weet deals on (REALLY NICE) cameras...just in case anyone is doing any early birthday or Christmas shopping...

We enjoyed a mostly laid back weekend at home...well, Friday night and Saturday afternoon.  Sundays are no longer restful for us now that AWANA has started, but we're thankful for the fellowship and learning/growing opportunities.

SO - this is a picture post, enough writing....

 She discovered on Friday afternoon that it is FUN to play dress up with Mom's shoes...

 She kept saying, "Mom, what do you fink of my outfit?!?"  (Seriously?  3 going on 13!)

Assassin bug, yes?

We usually have pizza on Friday nights...we're out of frozen pizzas (SHOCKER, I know!  Thank you derecho!), so we've been doing homemade.  I'm enjoying this little helper...



One of these things is not like the other....

my husband made pickles on Saturday afternoon...

yes, yes he did...you read that right.

I made butterfinger bars...yeah...the kitchen smelled lovely weird.

More dress-up....hats this time!


Mmmm....pickles!  (They are actually quite tasty!  Move over Mt. Olive....)

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE the pics! Would like recipe for the butterfinger bars, please :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...