5.07.2012

May 7th: Better late than never?

The hour is nearing midnight, and my bed is calling my name...but 3 days of slacking is enough, so I WILL get this posted while it is still the 7th.  We have a fun week shaping up so hopefully that means lots of pictures.  The reason for my lack of posting is this:


photo NOT taken by me...obviously...


We truly had a delightful weekend of being together and celebrating a graduation.  I am thankful for the opportunity and the memories.  And, as some of you may recall, I enjoy doing laundry, so I spent most of my day today basking in God's goodness to me...



Justice

"God, help my children to love justice as you do
and act justly in all they do."

"For the Lord is righteous; he loves righteous deeds;
the upright shall behold his face."
Psalm 11:7

"He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...