1.29.2012

Right Now...

This reminds me of those surveys (or memes? is that what they were called?) that went around SO much after e-mail became popular...I can still hear my modem dialing up right now as I anxiously awaited to see if I had any mail....

But, I like this one, as it would be a fun way to go back and remember what was going on at various points in life. It would be good to fill it out about once a month and save it...or blog it...

Of course, I found it at my new favorite hangout...

1. LISTENING: quiet...very quiet. just the hum of the baby monitor and the refrigerator


2. EATING: nothing...still very full from lunch...leftover Chicken Pot Pie


3. DRINKING: sweet tea...all afternoon on Sundays.


4. WEARING: jeans, black cami, hoodie. cozy. comfortable.


5. FEELING: excited about a new week with no major plans or doctor's restrictions!


6. WEATHER: COLD...but sunny!!


7. WANTING: a nap...stayed up late last night watching a movie.


8. NEEDING: (a nap), more of me to get it all done!


9. THINKING: about blogging this list periodically...


10. ENJOYING: the weekend with my husband, and my daughter's developing vocabulary.


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...