12.10.2011

The life and times of her toys...

This will probably become an occasional series that I will post as I accumulate pictures.  I have always found it amusing to see my daughter's personality, creativity, and imagination come through in the ways that she leaves her toys.  You just never know what is going on in their heads...

It keeps me laughing, so I thought I'd share.  This is a collection over several months, with the first one being almost a year ago, and the last being just last week.  I'm more in tune with it now, so the posts/pictures will probably be more frequent.

("Houston...we have a situation...") 







(apparently Pooh-bear needed a potty-break...) 

(GIANT Bear attacks family, Ken & Johnny Quest save the day...) 

(apparently General Custer aka "Ken" is an acrobat...) 

(at our tea parties, we have strawberries and hot peppers...) 

 (reading time for Christopher Robin)

(drive-thru tea party?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...