12.25.2011

DPP: Day 25


I count it an honor to know this man and his dear wife.  He will celebrate his 94th birthday next week, and they celebrated their 69th wedding anniversary last month.  They spent 50 years of their lives on the mission field and they have SO many interesting stories to share.  I could sit and listen to them for hours.  C is very fond of them and was excited to find out they would be able to spend some time with us on Christmas Day.  She does not usually get too "cozy" with people too quickly, so I was surprised to see her rocking with him, and I had to snap a picture.  He was quite pleased, also. 

"E'en down to old age all my people shall prove
my sovereign, eternal, unchangeable love;
and when hoary hairs shall their temples adorn,
like lambs they shall still in my bosom be borne."

December Photo
Project

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...