Thank you all for your prayers for my friend. She is resting in the arms of Jesus now.
Today, it is hard to be thankful and yet, once I started writing, the thanks just kept coming. I stopped when I got to the bottom of my page, but I could have kept going.
- the legacy of a beautiful mother
- her 15 year old daughter, wise & faithful beyond her years
- many, many people to love, support, and pray for the family left behind
- a mother meeting her 7 babies waiting for her in Heaven
- a wise friend who knows the pain, loves you, and tells you so.
- the peace that eternal life has been secured
- grace to handle the trials of everyday
- a little girl to snuggle when the world seems bleak
- memories that seem like dreams of an enchanted beach vacation
- pictures that prove its reality
- a little girl remembering bits of said trip throughout the days
- a warm home, with precious souls within, feeling cozy together in the candlelight
- the thoughtfulness of a friend in sending some new "fall" music
- the comfort to my soul of hymns played on piano
- the same friend sending a beautiful journal for me to record all these precious gifts
May we never, ever grow weary of giving thanks.
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."