1.28.2013

Goals for this week...

Last week my goals list turned into a bit of a to-do list, and I'd really like to keep the two somewhat different.  My to-do list is mostly comprised of the things that I HAVE to get done, but I want my goal list to be those things that I too easily push aside but that SHOULD be happening that week.  I also hope to keep it at around 10 items.

As for last week's....


Personal
~ Complete 5 days worth of Luke study and Proverbs study (each)
~ Get halfway (or more) through The Meaning of Marriage (I'm about 1 chapter short of halfway)
~ Get halfway (or more) through The Secrets of People Who Never Get Sick (I'm about 70 pages short)
~ Record 3 gifts each day and take pictures where applicable

Health & Well Being
~ Meet water quota every day
~ Exercise at least 3 times this week (twice)
Track calories every day
~ Lose at least 2 pounds this week (0.6  better than gaining, I suppose)
~ Do something outside two days this week
~ Have a friend over for coffee
~ Give myself a pedicure using the new set I got for Christmas! (desperately needed!)

Home Projects
~ Clean house well
~ Wash shower curtains and trash cans
~ Straighten guest closet and make room for guest clothes
~ Finish organizing pinterest boards according to rooms

Marriage/Parenting
~ < 1 hour screen time for C each day  (most days)
~ Coordinate walking plan with G

Blog
~ write and post 3 entries this week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attempting to shorten things up a bit this week...

Personal
+ Complete 5 days worth of Luke study and Proverbs study (each)
+ Finish The Meaning of Marriage and The Secrets of People Who Never Get Sick
+ Read Chapter 2 in Leadership for Women in the Church
+ Record 3 gifts each day and take pictures where applicable

Health & Well Being
+ Get halfway (or more) through The Skinny Rules
+ Drink at least 840 ounces of water this week
+ Exercise at least twice, track calories daily, lose at least 2 pounds
+ Do something outside at least twice

Home Projects
+ Valentine's Day decorating and planning
+ Complete monthly room plans/lists
+ Make micro-fiber reusable duster?

Marriage/Parenting
+ Play at least 3 board games with C

Blog
+ Write and post 3 entries this week


If you're blogging your goals, share the link with us in the comments below!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...